Home Inspection Services
Inspecting your Home
Home inspections are easy when you start with Pillar To Post™ Home Inspections. Home inspections are imperative when you are considering purchasing real estate and can also be a good idea if you are selling a home. If you are putting a home on the market, Pillar To Post™ Home Inspectors can give you an idea of any issues your home may have, providing the opportunity to make necessary repairs and get you top-dollar in the selling process.
Finding the Right Home Inspectors
Setting up a home inspection with a Pillar To Post™ Home Inspector is seamless and easy when you understand the process. Our convenient methods let you reach out and secure a home inspection when it is best for you. Start now and get yourself the best home inspection possible with Pillar To Post Home Inspectors™.
Purchase a Home with Confidence
When it’s time to purchase a new home, an inspection from Pillar To Post™ alerts you to issues you may want to address with the seller. Start today and request a home inspection.
Request an Inspection
Complete the form-fill on the page and submit. Your local Pillar To Post™ team will respond quickly.
Book A Time
Choose a time that is convenient for you and schedule your home inspection.
Your Pillar To Post™ Home Inspector examines the major systems of your home as well as provides any additional services you specified in your booking.
Home Inspection Packages
Pillar To Post™ offers three exclusive Home Inspection Packages that allow you to select the range of services you prefer. Your report is available upon the completion of your inspection, so there’s no waiting for results. You’ll also have online access to your report anytime.
*Where available. Not all services are offered by every office.
Tips for Homesellers
- Clean debris from gutters and drains
- Re-caulk around exterior windows & doors
- Repair damaged masonry on walkways & steps
- Repair minor defect in exterior wall materials
- Replace damaged and missing shingles
- Seal driveway cracks
- Clear entrance to storage sheds, attic, crawl spaces, basement, and garage
- Clear paths of snow & debris
- If the buyer will be present, then be away from the house for the duration of the inspection
- Keep pets in a safe location or remove them from the property if necessary
- Move objects away from water heater, furnace and air conditioner
- Provide all keys for any locked doors
- Repair leaking faucets and fixtures
- Repair cracked and broken window panes
- Have chimneys cleaned
- Have a professional electrician inspect receptacle & switches, then make necessary repairs
- Re-caulk around bathtubs & sinks
- Arrange service for your HVAC
- Replace batteries in smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Loosen any windows that are painted shut
Disclosures & Warranties
- Disclose past fires, floods and major repair work
- Provide building permits or plans for any major renovations
- Provide invoices & warranties for major improvements like roofs, furnaces, and appliances